Body Scan – Bioresonance
NO WAITING FOR TEST RESULTS…
UP TO 37 HEALTH REPORTS (ENGLISH AND POLISH VERSION)
PRODUCED IN JUST 2 MINUTES
KNOW YOUR HEALTH STATUS IN MINUTES
Simply by holding the sensor in your palm, health data will be collected within minutes from various body systems. This advanced electronic system collects the weak magnetic field of human cells for scientific analysis and compares each organ with the referenced database, thereby analyzing and determining a person’s health status and main problems and putting forward standard prevention recommendations. The analysis is non-invasive and will tell you the condition of your health without blood analysis or radiation.
HOW DO I USE MY HEALTH REPORTS?
- You can accept the results and do nothing.
- You can address any health issues with appropriate dietary and lifestyle changes.
- You can have your health care practitioner review the reports with you and make recommendations.
- Whatever option you choose, your health is now in your control.
HOW LONG SHOULD I WAIT TO BE RE-TESTED?
Depending on the specific health issue, changes may take from days to months. In most cases, the problem took a period of time to develop and it may take time to get your health back on track.
Generally, if you get re-tested after 30-90 days of your initial testing, you will see improvements in your test results. Of course, if you didn’t make any positive health adjustments, you may see more negative results from your tests.
INFORMATION REGARDING THE TESTING
The health check is made in a non-invasive way, without blood being drawn and without any radiation being emitted. The testing device will not harm the human body. The analyzer measures the magnetic fields in your body to obtain the results, therefore wearers of pacemakers or those with metal surgical replacements may not be suitable for testing. The test is also not effective for pregnant or nursing women.
TO ACHIEVE THE MOST ACCURATE RESULTS – AT LEAST 2 HOURS BEFORE YOUR TEST:
- Do not consume food, alcohol or caffeinated beverages.
- Limit exercise.
- Postpone taking medications, if possible.
- Refrain from wearing perfume or cologne for testing.
DURING THE TESTING:
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing.
- Remove metal articles and disable cell phones.
- Relax, do not speak and keep steady normal breathing.
- Arrive at least 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment. We reserve the option to charge for missed appointments (Call at least one hour before in the event you have to cancel or will be late for your appointment).
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT BODY SCAN AND FOR MAKING APPOINTMENT, PLEASE CONTACT US.